Have you heard this comment before?
I am sure you hear this everyday if you are sharing the Synaura story.
Is this an obstacle? Is there room for another so called “juice” in the MLM industry?
After all, there are more than a dozen “juices” on the market right now.
Lets take off the MLM blinders for a minute and take a realistic look at the facts.
1. Because a delivery system is abundant in a particular industry means that there is competition. It does not mean that it is saturated. Take a look at pills and capsules.
Do you think that because there are over 1,000 MLM companies and a thousand more retailers that carry a line of products who’s delivery system is a pill or capsule that the collapse of the industry is imminent? Of course not.
Liquid supplements, just like pills and capsules are here to stay with no end to the demand in sight.
2. “Soda Sales Down For First Time Since 1985″ – According to Beverage Digest, carbonated beverage sales are on the decline while beverages that are perceived to be healthier are seeing tremendous growth.
3. “Soda Sales Down 24% in Schools” – According to the American Beverage Association carbonated soda sales are taking a major tumble while the sales of fortified waters and sports drinks have skyrocketed.
4. “Functional Beverages Outselling Vitamins and Dietary Supplements” – The Functional Beverage market is expected to grow by 34% by 2011 according to Euromonitor International. Vitamins and other Dietary Supplemements are expected to grow by 18%
5. “Health Beverage Sales Up 20%” – Accoridng to Packaging Facts, an industry research firm, health beverage sales have increased every year since 2002 while beer and soda sales have declined at twice that rate. Fortified orange juice, milk and wine. Vitamin enriched soda, water and coffee all tell the story of massive awareness and demand.
With MLM goggles on it looks like a pretty crowded field. Xango, Monavie, Zrii, Noni, Goji etc.. but the reality is that once you look at the big picture you will begin to see that the functional beverage industry is on the rise not the decline. Go to your local grocery store and ask the first person you see if they have heard about Xango for example. 99% of those that you ask will look at you like you have two heads.
The beverage industry is solid and the MLM industry will welcome a new liquid supplement with open arms just as the rest of the world will. Lets look at it from a business point of view. Tahitian Noni – $500 Million in sales; Xango – $350 Million in sales; Monavie – $700 Million in sales; Zrii – $4 Million per month in their 10th month in business.
ALL of these companies have SMASHED growth records in the MLM and beverage industry. ALL of these companies started with a liquid supplement. ALL of these companies started a minimum of 2 years a part.
Some started more than a decade apart and still going strong. “What’s so unique about AVIA!” I am sure you get this question on a daily basis as well. So what is the answer? Why is AVIA so different?
1. AVIA is the Original Maqui Supplement. Synaura created the Maqui market. Today there is interest from Japan to New Zealand to Europe in Maqui and research is being done at a feverish pitch to understand the full potential of its healing properties.
2. Maqui has the highest NATURAL ORAC value of any botanical known to exist. NATURAL is the key word. ORAC is easy to spike. Meaning ORAC is easily manipulated by marketers. 5 cents worth of ascorbic acid can boost a products ORAC value 19,000%. Take the ORAC score of a product with caution. Do your research. Maqui is second to none.
3. AVIA stimulates our body’s own production of antioxidant enzymes. Glutothione, Catalase and Super Oxide Dismutase are your body’s own cellular defense system. Not only does AVIA have the highest ORAC of any known supplement. It also boosts your own body’s production of all 3 of these natural occuring antioxidants. No other product does what AVIA can. Not a juice, powder, pill or tablet compares.
4. AVIA is the world’s first ‘Time Released” beverage. While other products lose their effectiveness in a matter of hours. AVIA slowly releases powerful active ingredients into your system slowly throughout the day giving your body the ultimate protection. AVIA contains millions of tiny microcapsules about the size of a grain of salt.
Each of these microcapsules contain powerful antioxidants and antiinflammatories which protect your body from the damaging effects of cell oxidation and inflammation. “Not another juice” is like saying “not another CAR”. Advancements, efficiancies and effectiveness make the next generation superior to the previous.
AVIA is the next generation and the future of liquid supplements. Anything less would be a step backwards. Synaura’s foundation is strong. We look forward to freeing the possibilities.
Synaura International and our flagship product Avia will certainly be
the buzz of the network marketing industry in 2009 and beyond.
If you would like to know more or be placed on our info list,
call Deacon now at 214-533-5864 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under: Money Making, Synaura | Tagged: avia maqui, Catalase, cellular defense system, dan maltais, fortified functional beverage, functional beverage, Glutothione, maqui berry, mlm, mlm functional beverage, network marketing, Super Oxide Dismutase, Synaura, synaura avia, synaura international |